Camera Challenge: Update 6

Unfortunately, I failed the challenge. But it’s not going to deter me from continuing the project.

All week I had a bunch of items to build and I didn’t really even get the camera on the mill table until Thursday night (for a scheduled update Friday morning). Considering that I finished a full darkbox (post to come) and tripod head down-time for the mill was few and far in between. I had to make a sign first, and had mill problems with the bit staying in place.

So, give me some time to unpack from the reenactment weekend, get my home, office and workshop in order and the camera challenge will resume!


Share and Enjoy

, , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply